For thousands of years, mankind has developed many metal manufacturing methods, one of which is to process the metal into a sheet-like form, which is the so-called sheet metal processing. Below we will introduce some concepts and processes of this metal processing method
"It's like drawing a picture, you can freely cut out various plane shapes."
Sheet metal bending
"Traditional methods that challenge the ultimate skills of sheet metal masters"
"True and most traditional construction method, suitable for mass production and complex forming"
Stamping is a commonly used manufacturing method in mass production of metal products. The machine tool used for stamping is called a punch, and the die used is called a stamping die. With the help of the power of the machine tool, the sheet metal is cut, bent or shaped by heavy blows to make the shape and size of the mold. In fact, the laser cutting and sheet metal bending introduced above are exactly the processing methods evolved from stamping and forming, mainly in response to a variety of processing needs.
"Different construction methods show different surface metal processes, which one do you like?"
- The sandblasted texture gives the product a stable and restrained visual experience.
- The sandblasting process can remove scratches and slight dirt on the material to improve product quality.
- Sandblasting texture can choose different thicknesses and types of sand to have more choices in product appearance.
- The sandblasted product will show different degrees of slight flicker under light and shadow, making the product more layered.
- Sandblasting and proper surface manufacturing process can make the product less likely to be scratched or scratched.
- The texture of the hairline can fully express the characteristics of cold and masculine metal, full of personality.
- Choose textures of different thicknesses to appropriately enhance the overall quality of the business.
- Hairline processing can choose different directions.
- Hairline treatment is suitable for the surface of stainless steel and aluminum alloy.
"The magician who dyes metal with colorful colors"
- Anodizing can form a layer of protection on the surface of the aluminum alloy to delay oxidation and increase the strength of the aluminum alloy.
- The anodized treatment is combined with sandblasting and hairline surface treatment to give a colorful and detailed texture visually.
- There are different colors for the anode treatment.
- The anode manufacturing process requires the product to be lifted or clamped, so the position of the clamping point needs to be considered.
"Process to remove sharp edges of metal products"
- Vibration grinding is often used for sharp edge treatment of metal products. Sand and gravel are mixed into metal workpieces. After a long period of vibration, it can modify the edges of stainless steel products, avoid cutting hands, and make the metal surface more shiny.
- The cost of vibration grinding is lower than that of polishing (mirror), and it is a compromise option for products with cost considerations.
- The shape of metal products will affect the processing yield and test the experience of designers and processors.
"The finishing touch highlights the intrinsic value of the product"
- Laser engraving is mostly used in the final process of products to display LOGO, text messages, or to add some patterns to the product.
- Laser engraving is suitable for engraving on stainless steel or darker (surface-treated) metal surfaces, and the information presented is more obvious.
- Highlighting the brand image of metal products is the finishing touch.
- Customized products are convenient and fast, and have great competitive advantages.
"Give metal a variety of colors and different textures"
- Baking paint treatment is to paint on the metal surface as a surface treatment, both protection and performance of another texture.
- Different types of paints can be selected for the paint treatment, such as: mirror piano paint, matting paint, texture paint, leather paint, etc. for the metal surface, providing rich colors and texture options.
- The color of the paint can also be adjusted according to the color specified by the customer.
- Refer to the anode treatment instructions for pinch points.